Sat, May 22 | Online Event via Zoom
Parent Power: Raising A Reading Superstar!
Do you want the key to inspire reading success?
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 22, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Online Event via Zoom
About the Event
Join Author and Literacy Activist Caroline Brewer for a joy ride to your power as parents.
Parent Power: How to Raise a Reading Superstar books and trainings will teach parents, guardians, and loving adults:
- The key to inspiring reading success;
- The first and most important way that children learn;
- The fastest way to increase reading ability;
- How to close vocabulary gaps;
- How to nurture improvement in just minutes a day;
- How children/teens give adults the secrets to motivating them to read;
- The superpower tricks medical students use to boost comprehension;
- Fun games, activities, and exercises that stimulate learning and retention;
- How to build a child’s home library for free or very little money!
- Early Bird$0$00$0